*Additional transportation and cremation charges may apply. Casket, outer burial container, cemetery charges and facility charges not included.
Conveniently available at 6 locations across the Portland and Salem areas
Welcome to Crown Memorial Centers
We specialize in LOW COST cremation, burial, funerals and memorials, with six convenient locations to serve the entire Portland and Salem areas, including all surrounding communities.
Dignity, Respect and Compassion
At Crown these things come from our hearts. That's why you'll notice our friendly and cheerful approach to helping you plan a fitting tribute.
Unique memorial and funeral planning, cremation and burial at less than 1/2 the price of a traditional funeral home, makes Crown "A New Tradition".
Crown Memorial featured on KATU
Crown Memorial as featured on AMNW KATU
Where Do I Begin? A Free Arrangement Guide
A great place to start making arrangements for burial, cremation, funerals and memorials is to order our FREE 25 page Arrangement Guide entitled, "Where Do I Begin?" Our Arrangement Guide will walk you through the planning process with step-by-step instructions and it will provide you with a wealth of detailed information that every family should know.
Much of the information provided relates to planning at the time a death occurs and some information is related to pre-planning (pre-arrangements) or planning ahead. We can help you make informed decisions about choosing a funeral home (mortuary) crematory (crematorium) or cemetery.
The first section of our guide is dedicated to Step By Step Arrangements which cover information about the following topics:
- Disposition of remains such as burial, cremation (including cemetery placement, niche placement and scattering ashes), mausoleum entombment (casket placement in a mausoleum crypt) and Whole Body Donation (body donation to medical research).
- Planning a tribute including simple cremation only with no services, memorial gatherings, celebration of life services, memorial services, funeral services, church funerals, graveside services and witnessed placement cremation or burial.
- Embalming, including examples of how to decide about when embalming is necessary and Oregon's laws about embalming.
- Choosing a funeral service provider such as a traditional funeral home, funeral chapel or mortuary and non-traditional providers such as cremation services (including simple cremation, direct cremation, the cremation process, crematories, and crematoriums, which some people accidentally miss-spell as simple cremation, direct cremation, the cremation process, crematories and crematoriums), burial services (including simple burial and immediate burial).
- Personalizing the experience including home funerals, special music, video tributes, memorial contributions and custom obituaries.
Our guide also includes our General Price List. We offer low cost cremation and low cost burial services. We also offer low cost funerals and low cost memorial services. Our caskets, cremation urns, cremation jewelry, monuments and grave markers are all offered at affordable, discounted prices.
Several pages of the guide are dedicated to helping you with Important Details & Contacts such as death certificates, social security, veteran’s benefits (veteran funerals), Banking, funeral insurance, Oregon DMV, union benefits, Oregon Department of Revenue, Internal Revenue Service, Public Employers Retirement Service (PERS), Railroad Retirement, Lawyer Referral Service and information about Oregon law (including licensing by the Oregon State Mortuary and Cemetery Board and compliance with the Federal Trade Commission).
Call Crown Memorial Centers:
- Portland (NE Portland) (503) 783-3393
- Eastside (SE Portland) (503) 783-6865
- Milwaukie (503) 653-7076
- Tualatin (503) 885-7800
- Salem (503) 581-6265
- Tigard 503-783-6869
- SW Washington (888) 700-7076
You may start planning now by filling out our registration form.
Crown Memorial Centers specialize in Oregon Funeral, Burial, Cremation, Memorial Planning, Services and Arrangements -
Serving Portland and Metropolitan communities including: Aloha, Aurora, Beavercreek, Beaverton, Boring, Canby, Clackamas, Donald, Downtown Portland, Eagle Creek, Estacada, Gladstone, Gresham, Happy Valley, Hillsboro, Hubbard, King City, Lake Oswego, McMinnville, Milwaukie, Molalla, Mt. Angel, Mulino, Newberg, Oregon City, Sandy, Sherwood, Silverton, Tigard, Tualatin, Vancouver WA, West Linn, Wilsonville and Woodburn.
Now serving Salem and surrounding communities of: Albany, Brooks, Corvallis, Dallas, Detroit, Gervais, Independence, Jefferson, Keizer, Lebanon, Mill City, Monmouth, Scio, Stayton, Sublimity and Sweet Home.
Portland (NE Portland)
832 NE Broadway
Portland, OR. 97232
(503) 783-3393- Voice
(503) 847-2539- Fax
16475 SE McLoughlin Blvd
Milwaukie, OR 97267
(503) 653-7076 - Voice
(503) 653-6864 - Fax
8970 SW Tualatin Sherwood Rd.
Tualatin, OR 97062
(503) 885-7800 - Voice
(503) 885-7805 - Fax
275 Lancaster Drive SE
Salem, OR 97317
(503) 581-6265 - Voice
(503) 480-1126 - Fax
12995 SW Pacific Hwy
Tigard, OR 97223
(503) 783-6869 - Voice
(503) 443-4902 - Fax
Oregon Cremation Alliance
To learn more about cremation services in Oregon and SW Washington, visit: www.OregonCremationAlliance.org
If you're interested in pet cremation, look no further than Dignified Pet Services. Dignified Pet Services is Oregon's premiere provider of aftercare for pet urns (including dog urns and cat urns), pet memorials, whole horse cremation (equine cremation) and horse urns. www.DignifiedPetServices.com